Occasional Child Care Worker
Lakeside Child Care Centre is a Christian, non-profit, community-based, licensed child care centre that offers programs for children ages 18-48 months. We are devoted to the overall well-being of children by teaching Biblical principles and modeling the love of Jesus Christ. We are committed to providing high quality care to all children, with the guidance of qualified and passionate educators. We aim to provide an environment where children can be engaged and inspired through play experiences, and grow in their sense of curiosity and learning.
If you enjoy young children and you’re looking for a job with flexibility, this is it!
We are currently looking for supply teachers for our classrooms to work on an occasional basis.
Duties and skills required include:
- Ability to work effectively within a team of teachers
- Able to implement/follow daily schedule
- Desire to meet the needs of all the children in each program
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary classroom
- Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits that contribute to their well-being at LCCC
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Any additional tasks outlined by classroom teachers or supervisor
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Up-to-date immunizations
- Recent vulnerable sector screening (Not to exceed 6 months
- Must be flexible and willing to work any hours between 7am-6pm Monday to Friday
- Reliable and easy to contact for shifts
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to Marla Dobson at firstname.lastname@example.org